Points System

Status
Not open for further replies.

QMQuizology

TheTubeInn
For those who don't already know I have a bonus points system on my quiz show. All those who take part in the quiz and are subscribers get points, which are totalled up into a leader board on my site. The points go as follows;

1st Place - 5 points
2nd Place - 4 Points
3rd Place - 3 Points
All those who comment correct answers -2 Points
All those who comment answers but not all correct - 1 Point

At the minute I personnal think this is a good setup and an added incentive to get people to subscribe and return to my shows. I just want to know from you guys/girls what you think of it as your my viewers/potential viewers so it has to work for you.

Do you offer anything for those who get a certain amount of points? You could try quiz winner of the month or something like that where they win something for free, perhaps something pub/alcohol related or just something you dont want or use much but someone else could appreciate. I think the system is fine the way it is but incentive and rewards for partaking will pay off.

For those who don't already know I have a bonus points system on my quiz show. All those who take part in the quiz and are subscribers get points, which are totalled up into a leader board on my site. The points go as follows;

1st Place - 5 points
2nd Place - 4 Points
3rd Place - 3 Points
All those who comment correct answers -2 Points
All those who comment answers but not all correct - 1 Point

At the minute I personnal think this is a good setup and an added incentive to get people to subscribe and return to my shows. I just want to know from you guys/girls what you think of it as your my viewers/potential viewers so it has to work for you.
I like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back