Please Review Nail Art Tutorial video.

asmoK

Loving YTtalk
Hey there, Happy new year ! So with the start of the new year my girlfriend wanted to start youtubing and we, together made the first video. i'd like you to review the video. It is too long ? It is too simple for a "simple" nail art? If you use to watch this kind of videos would you like to watch more?

Honestly everything about it is great. I really don't watch makeup tutorials. Although my girlfriend does; and this is up there with the more popular ones as far as quality goes.
The length was spot on for something relatively simple like this, only thing I would change would be getting the ratio on the finished photo to match the video ratio, since black bars aren't very appealing. You could also add a short outro card just to make the whole thing look a bit more professional. Also just a small thing, try adding a small black outline around the text just to make it a bit easier to read. Hope I could help!

Thank you, I did outline the text, just it wasn't enough and didnt't want to add bigger stroke becouse it looked ugly, gona experiment with some fonts next time, thank you again ! ^^

Back