Please - How Do I Reach My Target Audience?

Make a video that's 10000x times more crazy. Get it on 9gag.tv and r/videos. Don't "self" advertise it but treat it as the most cringey, hilarious crazy s**t in the world that you stumbled upon. People will watch and then just hope that they stick around.
So are you saying to make some crazy a** viral video that people will be like "WTF...I need to watch more." and will explore more and possible subscribe when they see my portfolio of videos?

Yo bro, I am 22 and male, and I enjoyed your sh**. I watched not only the video in your signature but the halloween prank one and Douchebag Gets Arrested For Being in the Middle of the Street With a Megaphone. I enjoyed them all. I like the props you use, the characters you built, it was great and you don't seem camera shy. To be honest I think you just need exposure.

A few tips I can give you, it seems outside your audio quality from the mic that you record it is great but inside it degrades. Are you using the same mic ? Maybe getting a new one or finding the error would improve your quality.
The music in the video in your signature is a tad to loud but in the other videos it is fine, so just double check that for your next video.
Also fix your channel, for some reason I don't have the horizontal bar that allowed me to open your uploads playlist etc.
Then I would say change your channel art to suite your avatar. I don't like your avatar much but I think its more preference then quality since the picture looks like it was taken properly but the channel art need to change.
Your three latest videos' thumbnails needs work. The other thumbnails are fine but those lack quality. It looks like you chose from YouTube's random three options they gave you

Other then that, I can't really see what needs more work on. The stories are great, you surely entertain even though the mic is a bit irritating. Try and get more exposure. Your target audience will surely arrive. I enjoy them

Congrats you won a subscription from me.

Thanks for the feedback Sandman. I actually custom chose those thumbnails, but your feedback is great, and I'm going to switch those thumbnails with an alternative: I think I see your point.

I think what is going on with the mic is that, when I record on the green screen, I'm actually pretty far away from my camera. I use a shotgun mic, so I probably just need to turn it up a bit more. I keep it on auto an probably isn't doing the job from the far away

And hey, glad you like my s**t. Thanks for the sub!

Last edited:
If anyone still reads this thread, posting on these smaller subreedits for the past two months did virtually nothing: I think I got an additional 3 views or something. My conclusion: Don't even bother with small subreedits.

Back