Please have a look at my new channel!

Jack Broady

Liking YTtalk
Hey there!

So you have probably guessed what this post is about, right?
But I have recently started a gaming channel and I'm finding it really hard to get any views and/or subs :(

It would mean so much to me if you could take a look!
If it's not for you then fair enough and thanks anyway :)

Find the link below and an embed of the 1st episode of my Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery Let's Play

First at all good luck with your Channel! Let`s Play Channels are one of the hardest to keep doing since there are like Millions out there and therefor each View is really hard earned.

The only advise I can give you so far is to make your current Intro shorter. 15 Second are definitely to long if you are a new Channel that doesn`t have yet a Userbase.

While I personally don`t add any at all since I believe a Channel should speak for itself I can understand that some can`t do it without a Intro.

Usually a length of 5 Seconds should be long enough to present a Channel and don`t make anyone fall asleep during it or even worse switch to a different Channel/Video.

You should also start right from the Beginning to work with Playlists and YouTube Video Annotations so when you finish a new Part of the Let`s Play Video add an Annotations in the last Video that does Link to the new One.

Hey man I watched your video, pretty good. Nice intro but i would recommend making it a little bit shorter like Sanuku said. But anyway overall pretty good video man :)

Back