Please Give Me Any and All Feedback on Everything! Please and Thank You!

Chaz

Just a sk8r gurl (or a gamer dude)
Hey guys I have been thinking about making a new channel after my current series ends because I feel like it is just time. With all the stuff I have learned over my short time on sites like this and just hearing feedback from people it just felt like a good time. So anything you think I can fix or improve on let me know. Plus, if you have been a viewer of mine I will add my latest 2 series onto my other channel. Everything else (Besides some DEMOlition videos) are getting tossed. Thanks! :)
 
Alright, as I am leaving in not long....I did not have enough time to watch many videos, but I've seen a couple. I'd say the audio and video quality is fine, the channel art is great as well. I'd suggest adding episode/part numbers on the thumbnails but you don't NEED that.

From what I've seen so far....your channel is okay. :D Good job!! ;)
 
I saw a few videos and they were pretty good! The quality is good and your channel overall is good! The thumnbails are great and your channel seems to be doing well!
 
Back
Top