Places you can post / promote your videos for free

Store.steampowered.com
Well that just leads to the store. I think you can go to the community from there though.

Never heard of it. Can you post a link? :)
Basically, Steam is the store, platform, main gateway ect. to everything that's PC gaming. It's the client you buy and launch the vast majority of games! Just about all PC gamers have the Steam Client, in which the hubs are accessible. You can also access them through the web, but I don't know if the Game Hubs are active there, as I use the client.
Link: steamcommunity.com

Just note, that this is only for gaming.

EDIT: Yup, Hubs are active!
 
Last edited:
Well that just leads to the store. I think you can go to the community from there though.


Basically, Steam is the store, platform, main gateway ect. to everything that's PC gaming. Just about all PC gamers have the Steam Client, in which the hubs are accessible. You can also access them through the web, but I don't know if the Game Hubs are active there, as I use the client.
Link: steamcommunity.com

EDIT: Yup, Hubs are active!
Thanks for the correction! I'm not too familiar with web browser Steam haha
 
I'm not sure if anyone said this yet, but you can find a forum about the game you play or type of videos you make. As long as you legitimately participate in the community and don't just spam videos, it typically works well to post videos there.
 
I think you have to engage any community if you hope to get any kind of engaged viewers/subscribers. I don't have a lot of Youtube experience yet but I get annoyed when all people do is ask you to watch their stuff. It's litterally post after post of people asking you to check out their channel and I think it turns people off.
 
Nice tips bro, thanks for sharing ! :)
I didn't knew some of those promoting methods. :)
Glad I could help. Some of them are obvious, but figured it was worth sharing. If you have any to add, feel free. Always looking for new free and even paid methods to promote videos.
 
Back
Top