Meet Up/Gathering Performers & models (southwest UK), British voice-overs available

southdevonplayers

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Just touting our availibility.
The South Devon Players theatre company are an awardwinning non-profit theatre company from the Southwest of England, and our performers are very often interested in wider oportunities both paid and unpaid. We can help out in person in Devon, UK, and of course things like voice over recordings can be emailed or dropboxed so that if offered worldwide.
(Two criteria - the performer and The South Devon Players must be credited, and sorry no Xrated work, please!)

We are often contacted by film/ TV/ photography companies when in the Devon / Torbay area, and looking for local extras, performers and models.

We have, in the past, since our founding in 2005, been approached by and as a result had members working with with big names such as the BBC, Sky, Smithsonian, and Disney, as well as with photography companies, independent film makers, and student films.

The feedback as to our performers, their professionalism, and enthusiasm has never failed to be fantastic.

We hit a week last summer where we were literally run off our feet.

We have over 30 current members available, and an excellent historical/ period wardrobe.

Please contact us with your requirements and we will do our best to help!

For more information on us, just google The South Devon Players :)

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hi @southdevonplayers, I'd be interested in good British English voice overs for my channel :)

This would be unpaid I'm afraid, but I would of course give full credit in the description along with a link back to a YT channel or website.

southdevonplayers

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Crown, I am suddenly blocked from messaging you, (yttalk have suddenly decided I need 50 posts to be allowed to speak to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I am trying to get hold of you via Youtube channel, etc, and am also posting here. If you google us (South Devon Players) and pull up our weebly site, and use the contact details on our site which will reach me, please contact me that way. I hope you get this message.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Crown, I am suddenly blocked from messaging you, (yttalk have suddenly decided I need 50 posts to be allowed to speak to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I am trying to get hold of you via Youtube channel, etc, and am also posting here. If you google us (South Devon Players) and pull up our weebly site, and use the contact details on our site which will reach me, please contact me that way. I hope you get this message.
I've just sent you an email via your website ;)