Gaming (PEOPLE NEEDED) Minecraft SMP Server Opening

JMPYT

Hey everyone. Today I am launching a Minecraft SMP server. We are looking for about 10 to 15 people starting out. We currently have 3 people on here. If you are interested in joining, please comment below. This will be a fun community to play on and collab with others.

This is going to be similar to HermitCraft or MindCrack teams. The rules are simple. No stealing, raiding, or heavy damage pranks. We are allowed to "prank" each other, but it has to be considerate. Do not blow up their house, even if you do replace it. Things that are accepted are things like putting obsidian on top their chest, or putting buttons over their walls. Something that doesn't take forever to clean up, and is funny at the same time.

You must have decent channel art, be able to play minecraft with a solid 30fps (60 is better), with decent settings. You also must have a decent mic. It can't be all static to where you can't hear your voice. A headset is good, but make sure it sounds good.

Make sure you have your channel linked to your account the right way. If I can't find your channel, you won't be accepted.

hey, i've been looking for an smp server, and i'm totally interested, my channel is down below. you can see my previous smp content as well!

hey, i've been looking for an smp server, and i'm totally interested, my channel is down below. you can see my previous smp content as well!
Hey man, I'd love to have you on. Let me know you're skype and we can get to talking about it!

Hey dude, i do that, my channel is small but i am growing, my mic right now is ok but i have a new one coming in the post. i like to think i am pretty fun and also up for banter ,

Hey man, I'd love to have you on. Let me know you're skype and we can get to talking about it!
it's randomperson, same picture as i have for an avatar here

edit: some people have trouble finding it, so you can always message me on twitter, and we can go from there

Last edited:
Hey dude, i do that, my channel is small but i am growing, my mic right now is ok but i have a new one coming in the post. i like to think i am pretty fun and also up for banter ,
Hey yeah Id like to have you on. What's your skype?

hi I'm a small youtuber that just started and I want to grow my channel. I think collabing would be the best way for me to do that. I have a descent mike but I'm getting a blue yeti soon

Back