Pending Comments Not Showing?

MissMisanthropist

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
On my channel I see this a lot. I'll see that lets say there are I dunno 60 comments on a video but I'll go look at the actual comment section and there are like maybe 40? Like less than 60 (I'll say from my video manager 60 comments but on the actual video it's really only like 40). I get a lot of hate on my youtube so I have a spam filter to catch things. It's not extensive I've just had people try to doxx me on my channel so if certain words are used it goes to spam and doesn't appear publicly. I also have had to block a lot of people for spamming hate. I don't mind a bit of hate but I'm talking massive spam so they had to be blocked. Anyway so in the tab with "Pending comments" or whatever it says 65 but when I go to check it says "No comments left to approve" but it ALWAYS says there's like 65-70 there. Sometimes when I check there are 2 or three comments and I either delete or clear them but then when I try to load more it says "Nothing here". Or no comments to display or whatever. Is there a reason for this or a way to see these comments? Cause it's really annoying and I want to see what I might be missing but I don't want people to spam me with hate.

Reactions: WeKanGame

WeKanGame

Superman
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
On my channel I see this a lot. I'll see that lets say there are I dunno 60 comments on a video but I'll go look at the actual comment section and there are like maybe 40? Like less than 60 (I'll say from my video manager 60 comments but on the actual video it's really only like 40). I get a lot of hate on my youtube so I have a spam filter to catch things. It's not extensive I've just had people try to doxx me on my channel so if certain words are used it goes to spam and doesn't appear publicly. I also have had to block a lot of people for spamming hate. I don't mind a bit of hate but I'm talking massive spam so they had to be blocked. Anyway so in the tab with "Pending comments" or whatever it says 65 but when I go to check it says "No comments left to approve" but it ALWAYS says there's like 65-70 there. Sometimes when I check there are 2 or three comments and I either delete or clear them but then when I try to load more it says "Nothing here". Or no comments to display or whatever. Is there a reason for this or a way to see these comments? Cause it's really annoying and I want to see what I might be missing but I don't want people to spam me with hate.
This happens to me and I don't know the exact reasoning, but it probably is just a glitch on YouTube's end, but hopefully someone here will know more! :)

Reactions: MissMisanthropist

MissMisanthropist

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I hope it's just a glitch cause it's annoying to think there are comments I can't see or approve LOL I do approve like 99% of comments I just have to be careful. That spam catcher is a bit too good on there.