Gaming PC/PS4 Collabs - AKT Gameplay

Hello, this is AKT Gameplay and I JUST started a channel and I want to collab with someone because I believe it will be fun and I can get my subscribers up a little bit. I don't care how many subscribers you have, I barely have any myself. I do PS4/PC Collabs and anyone who wants to do one please comment. Search AKT Gameplay I am the channel and I will be below the Diablo 3 stuff because I'm new or just go to my direct link with youtube / user / AKTGameplay
 
I have Watch Dogs, and We could do the Co-op in Unity when that comes out, it seems like a lot of fun.
Great, I'm not familiar with online things in Watch Dogs but do you know how to set up like an online race or decryption? If not I'll google it. Btw, whats ur skype? or any other form of communication? and i looked at your channel, you do a lot of Battlefield stuff.
 
Yes I do, but I was thinking about doing different games, in fact, I'm doing Watch Dogs for a video today. My skype is matt.verrilli1 i'm pretty sure.
 
Back
Top