Gaming PC/PS4 COLLAB

SouthernFriedDan

Loving YTtalk
Hey guys, I'm looking for someone to record with. I'm not really bothered what game we play because I'm bad at everything anyway ;) I've done previous collabs if you'd like to check them out (totally not advertising my own videos). I'm currently on 970 subs but have lost a lot due to the fact that I was inactive for a while due to personal reasons and Fraps not working. I'm not one of those Youtuber's who cares about sub count, I'd happily record with someone with 0 subs :)

Anyway, I only have a couple of requirements:
. You need to have a semi decent mic. (No annoying a** static sound)
. You need to be over the age of 16.
. You need to have a sense of humour and not take the game to seriously as I'll be messing around a majority of the time.
. You need to have some editing experience (I'm not asking you to spend hours editing like Vannos or Pewdiepie, just cut out pointless parts of the footage).
. No racism, sexism or homophobes.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

I'm only 14(15 in November), but I fit all the other requirements and I've been told that I'm mature for my age(which explains why all my closer friends are over the age of 17 haha).
I can't play for about a month or two, but if you're still looking for someone by then, I'd be willing to collab.

Hey dan! I'm James Briscoe, nice to meet you! I mess around in games a lot, if you saw my videos on my last channel(hacked and deleted), they were basically me coming up with creative ways to kill somebody in Battlefield 4 and Advanced Warfare. I have a fairly decent webcam microphone on the PC, but I primarily play on PS4. I have a fluctuating schedule as well, so i can message you when im online. I'm 16 on may 1, but i am more mature than most people my age. I can proudly say i have never ever said the N word, I know females are just as capable as males, and my best friend is gay. I'm mostly a streamer but that will change quickly by my birthday, as im getting a better PC, microphone, and a recording software for my pc. I will be happy to play with you!
Youtube: FlameSlicer
Best at: Keeping up with comments, live streaming
Worst at: keeping my microphone from getting chewed up or lost.
Subs(doesnt matter but might as well): 20 in seven days
View count: it says 144, but i beg to differ.
I hope to see you around!

Yo add me on skype : Alen0tv
Im 19.You can see my mic quality,editing and content on my channel.

Hey guys, I'm looking for someone to help me start up my new channel. I decided to scrap "SouthernFriedDan" which had almost 1k subs and start over with a fresh channel called "ExcellHD". As I don't want to constantly record videos by myself, I'm looking for some decent content creatures to record with! I don't take games too seriously and am very easy to get on with.

My only requirements are:
. That you need a semi decent mic. (I'm not expecting anything amazing, I just don't want to hear that annoying a** static noise).
. You can't take the game we play too seriously.
. Someone who has basic editing skills.
. Someone who is aged 16-21.
. Someone who isnt racist and obnoxious.

Thanks a lot!

Hey dude I would like to collab with you. I don't have gta or CS:GO but I have Gmod and some other games. You can check out my channel that I do with a friend. We are starting to do collabs so right now there are just playthroughs.

I'm assuming since editing skills s a requirement you want the other person to also assist with the video making for the channel?

Hellooo, my names Dan and I'm looking for someone to collab with, I play both PC and PS4 (preferably PC) and play games such as GMod, Minecraft, Battlefield Hardline etc etc. I love horrors and FPS games. I never take a game too seriously so if you're looking for someone to make a sick, professional 420 mlg walkthrough with, I'm not your man! If you're just after a casual collab with rather crappy jokes, then i'm the guy for you! I have started a new channel called ExcelHD. YTtalk won't let me post the link to my new channel :( but you can check out the videos on my old channel down below.

You need to;
. Be able to edit (I'm not anything amazing, just edit out the quiet parts and etc.)
. Aged 16-22 (Sorry kids)
. Not be racist or hateful towards anyone.
. Just generally be a fun guy/girl to talk to and collab with!

Thanks a lot for reading this, have a GOOD day!

Hellooo, my names Dan and I'm looking for someone to collab with, I play both PC and PS4 (preferably PC) and play games such as GMod, Minecraft, Battlefield Hardline etc etc. I love horrors and FPS games. I never take a game too seriously so if you're looking for someone to make a sick, professional 420 mlg walkthrough with, I'm not your man! If you're just after a casual collab with rather crappy jokes, then i'm the guy for you! I have started a new channel called ExcelHD. YTtalk won't let me post the link to my new channel :( but you can check out the videos on my old channel down below.

You need to;
. Be able to edit (I'm not anything amazing, just edit out the quiet parts and etc.)
. Aged 16-22 (Sorry kids)
. Not be racist or hateful towards anyone.
. Just generally be a fun guy/girl to talk to and collab with!

Thanks a lot for reading this, have a GOOD day!

Hey man Im on PC.I have a few fps games and Minecraft.. Add me on skype and we can talk there.
Im 19.

Back