Hellsiepwn
I've Got It
Howdy,
I recently got my youtube channel up and running again after having to replaced my old PC and one of the things I was trying to do on my channel beforfe my PC broke was start collaborating with other channels.
I guess what I want to do is have a group of like minded people to collaborate gaming material for both entertainment and light reviewing of new/upcoming games.
I am willing to play almost any game so it is open for discussion between anyone who wants to take part, however I would ask that even though I enjoy minecraft I don't want to collaborate on it for my channel because I feel like the minecraft video 'market' on youtube is saturated enough already.
If you are at all interested there are a few requirements that you need to meet:
First of all you must be 18+
You must have good quality microphone and headset/earbuds (Speakers too often give echos)
Be available at least once or twice a week to collaborate
Have a decent PC rig
Friendly attitude and a commitment to providing regular content for your audience
I recently got my youtube channel up and running again after having to replaced my old PC and one of the things I was trying to do on my channel beforfe my PC broke was start collaborating with other channels.
I guess what I want to do is have a group of like minded people to collaborate gaming material for both entertainment and light reviewing of new/upcoming games.
I am willing to play almost any game so it is open for discussion between anyone who wants to take part, however I would ask that even though I enjoy minecraft I don't want to collaborate on it for my channel because I feel like the minecraft video 'market' on youtube is saturated enough already.
If you are at all interested there are a few requirements that you need to meet:
First of all you must be 18+
You must have good quality microphone and headset/earbuds (Speakers too often give echos)
Be available at least once or twice a week to collaborate
Have a decent PC rig
Friendly attitude and a commitment to providing regular content for your audience