Gaming PC Gaming Collabs w/ Funny People

Cody Bowers

Super Poster
So I've been wanting to do more collaborations with people on PC, some games that I could go for would be Gmod, Fistful of Frags, Payday 2, Nether, Just Cause 2 Multiplayer, Team Fortress 2, Titanfall, No More Room In Hell, Castle Crashers, Battleblock Theater, and loads more(and yes even Minecraft if it's like Hunger Games or something..) :D so yeah lemme know what games you guys have and maybe we can make comedy together :3
 
I could be down for this :D add me on steam: Kieron16 and see if we have any games in common you would be interested in doing.
 
I would be down if anyone wants to message me on youtube I always check my inbox
we try to be as entertaining as possible check us out if you want to :)
 
Hey there, I own (or could potentially get) about 6 games on your list, I would definitely be up for doing a collab with you or potentially even with a group of people. add me on skype or steam @ Cautious Crowe if you're interested.
 
Back
Top