MazeAsh
New Member
Hey yttalk!. Just found you on google and thought this would a great place to try and gain some new friends to play games with.
I am looking for a few guys or girls to record with on a semi-regular basis on PC games. The games I am currently recording are The Culling and Project Zomboid primarily. I have enjoyed a lot of time in the DayZ mod in the past and with the standalone now picking up pace, I would also be keen to start recording this. I am also open to recording any other games which could work well with regard to content and multiplayer.
I don't have any preference in terms of channel size or views, as I am just starting out myself. I am however looking for players which are at least 20+ years of age. Nothing against you younger folk, but I'm approaching 30 and as such conversations about school etc. could not fill a 30 minute YouTube video for me.
I am based in the UK so to collaborate with someone in the US for example would probably require a more detailed discussion.
I own a TeamSpeak server which can be used for recording at any time.
If you're keen or have some questions, hit me up here, add me on steam (MazeAsh) or send me a message on YouTube.
I am looking for a few guys or girls to record with on a semi-regular basis on PC games. The games I am currently recording are The Culling and Project Zomboid primarily. I have enjoyed a lot of time in the DayZ mod in the past and with the standalone now picking up pace, I would also be keen to start recording this. I am also open to recording any other games which could work well with regard to content and multiplayer.
I don't have any preference in terms of channel size or views, as I am just starting out myself. I am however looking for players which are at least 20+ years of age. Nothing against you younger folk, but I'm approaching 30 and as such conversations about school etc. could not fill a 30 minute YouTube video for me.
I am based in the UK so to collaborate with someone in the US for example would probably require a more detailed discussion.
I own a TeamSpeak server which can be used for recording at any time.
If you're keen or have some questions, hit me up here, add me on steam (MazeAsh) or send me a message on YouTube.