Gaming PC GAMING COLLAB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey guys!

So I'm looking for someone to do collabs with to help my channel, as well as yours, climb the YouTube ladder. I do gameplays of many different games on PC, such as: League of Legends, games on Steam, Stick empires, PVZ: Garden Warfare and much more. If you'd like to learn more or would be interested in doing a collab, you can contact me at leinadyelworc123@hotmail.com

Later!

-UBG

GettOutaHere

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey and i play on the NA server of LoL so hopefully we can play i do montages of league as well

SouthernFriedDan

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd be up for a collab sometime, I made a new channel called ExcelHD and don't use the one linked down below anymore

Reaction score
Would you guys be interested in doing a collab on LOL tomorrow? I'll be on tonight if you want to add me: Rising Legend.

Razvion

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The LoL is NA or ?

Razvion

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ah, I play on EUW, damn.

gymiria san

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys!

So I'm looking for someone to do collabs with to help my channel, as well as yours, climb the YouTube ladder. I do gameplays of many different games on PC, such as: League of Legends, games on Steam, Stick empires, PVZ: Garden Warfare and much more. If you'd like to learn more or would be interested in doing a collab, you can contact me at leinadyelworc123@hotmail.com

Later!

-UBG
whats is NA ?

Razvion

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
NA-North America
EUW-European West
EUNE- European North East
and so on xD