Gaming PC Gaming Collab (13+)

which game are you interested in playing?

• Total voters

Diabetus

I'm looking for other friendly youtubers to play games with, sorry if the layout looks weird I made this thread on a iPad. The group can go up to 8 youtubers but some games can only have 4

-30+ sub count (exception if you have 15+ videos)
-Good Computer, Don't need a 2000 dollar PC but something that can run games at 30+ fps consistently
-have at least one of the games I own which are...
-Company of Heroes 2
-Empire Total War
-Cry of Fear
-Gmod
-World at war zombies
-CSGO
-Unturned
-Minecraft
-blood and bacon
-World of Warcraft
---------------------------
Next Requirement
-13+ Years of age (exception if your voice is deep)
-Low Cussing, Words Like "Damn, Hell" are fine. Cussing after dieing or being jumpscared is fine if its not every single time
-Good Microphone (I'll check your videos)
---------------------------
Recommended
-Webcam
-Decent editing software
-Full Version of Recording Software (OBS is Free)

Hey. I have a few of those games that you listed. I was wondering if you want to do some videos! If you want to DM me on twitter at Dillybuster_.

Hey, I'm 13 and I have Minecraft and Gmod (I also play Paladins and Dirty Bomb), you can friend me on steam and check my other games too. My user name is The Dark Knight on steam and my twitter is @break_back

Message / tweet me if you want to collaborate.
PS the link to my channel link below doesn't work my channel name is Back Break Gaming (with the spaces)

Minecraft, Unturned, CS:GO, and GMod are available to me.

I'm over the age of 13 and below 18 (Not willing to share it).

Swearing is uncommon for me.

I have Skype, but I prefer TS or Discord for recordings.

Decent Microphone.

Planning to use my Nikon camera in the future (Don't have a good webcam, yet not willing to do facecam in videos).

Sony Vegas and Adobe Premier are my editing softwares.

licensed Miliris Action! as paid recording software.

Regarding of time, I live in the (US & Canada, Vancouver Pacific Timezone). Same as Las Angeles time.

P.S. My channel link button below works

Willing to join your collab group, i am 16 and i meet all requirements, i dont have a webcam tho. I play csgo and rocket leauge. contact me on twitter/coldyhd if you think i am a good candidate

Minecraft, Unturned, CS:GO, and GMod are available to me.

I'm over the age of 13 and below 18 (Not willing to share it).

Swearing is uncommon for me.

I have Skype, but I prefer TS or Discord for recordings.

Decent Microphone.

Planning to use my Nikon camera in the future (Don't have a good webcam, yet not willing to do facecam in videos).

Sony Vegas and Adobe Premier are my editing softwares.

licensed Miliris Action! as paid recording software.

Regarding of time, I live in the (US & Canada, Vancouver Pacific Timezone). Same as Las Angeles time.

P.S. My channel link button below works

Hey there, I am Abdullahx9000 15 years old (Almost 16) playing MineCraft and OverWatch, active youtuber around 115 subscribers. I use Licensed Mirrilis Action and Sony Vegas. I Live in Denmark (From Palestine <3) if you wanna check out my YT Channel then go ahead: Abdullahx9000. Contact me via Skype or Discord both: Abdullahx9000. Thanks =]

I am a small youtuber with 78 subs and i am 13
i have Bandicam,Fraps and sony vegas
Channel Res Jose
Following games on list
-Gmod
-World at war zombies
-CSGO
-Unturned
-Minecraft
-blood and bacon
And i do have a good pc
residentjose is not my channel i have made a new one

HEYA im 13 and i have unturned and i have everything you've listed for the Video process, Skype is available for me, I dont really know what else to say except i hope that ill be able to Collab with you

Back