Gaming [PC] Collaboration for Dedicated youtubers

Jubinhof

Welcome
Hi, I'm Jubin, or Mike if you prefer to get on a first name basis. I'm looking to form a group of youtubers that is a maximum size of 4 (including me). This group of 4 will collaborate and make videos with one another. Now understand that this group of 4, which includes me, will play anything from CS:GO to Arma 3 and virtually anything. One game we will not do however, is minecraft. I reject and idea of minecraft due to the fact that it is overdone and not very entertaining to watch the same thing done by millions of other upstarts. Sorry.

Any size of youtubers are welcome, as I am just starting my channel now. You can have 0 videos or 100 videos, it doesn't matter. I do have one condition that is more or less encouraged, and it is that you have to have a deep enough voice and a clear microphone. And when I mean clear, it doesn't strictly mean you need a AT2020, or a Blue Yeti. You just need to have little to no background noise, and the volume of your mic also has to be clear.

"Requirements"
- PC only.
- No squeakers (Sorry little guys.)
- Able to record a video so it doesn't look like a slide show.
- Need to be dedicated. (Meaning no one hit wonders, this group is forever, no one video hits and disappear afterwards.)
- I prefer you to be around the north American timezones, although, if anyone european can be online to record at the same time, you are welcome as well.
- Quality content. (This means that you try to make your videos great and don't half a** them.)
- Need skype. (You need this due to the fact that it will be the main form, if not the only form of communication we will really use.)
- A decent computer atleast. (This follows up with what I said earlier, you need to be able to play the games the rest will end up playing, and be able to have decent framerates.)

Contact Info
Steam: Jubinhof (Fallout Ranger picture)
Youtube: youtube.com/channel/UCbnlXcdzHFmKjvv7n4InCHw

Hello! You seem awesome. I will like to collab!
Type of videos: Funny Moments, Animations
youtube channel: j0s3lu1
for some reason the link for my channel in the thread doesn't work so just look up my channel on youtube :D

Back