Gaming PC co-op collabs! (europe)

Janzen

That random Norwegian guy...
HI!
I want to play co-op games badly now.
MW2 and MW3 Co-op. Resident Evil 5 and 6.
Even Minecraft. And more games if you have any suggestions yourself.


Requirements!
  • Live in Europe. I really dont want to do collabs with someone that is either 5-7 hours ahead or behind.
  • Good microphone with no background noices (I.g. keyboard and fans)
  • Has an intelligible voice.
  • Knows enough english so that we can have a lengthy conversation without "uuhm" after every other word.
  • Have a youtube account so that I can check it out and see if you fit the requirements ^^,
  • 18+. I really do not wish to play with someone who has a squeeky voice.. Unless scared.
  • ... I forgot this one.
Leave thy skype name here and I will most likely try and contact you in some kind of way.
(Click my profile for information about me, myself and I.
 
That's a lot of requirements for a guy with a really small channel......
Thought there would be a few around that wanted the same quality.
And I dont see how quality has to do with channel size. (No thread hijacking)

Edit: Since there are none at all, I'll do myself, and hopefully you, a favor and change the req.

  • Live in Europe.
  • Good microphone with no background noices (I.g. keyboard and fans)
  • Have a youtube account so that I can check it out and see if you fit the requirements ^^,
  • 18+. I really do not wish to play with someone who has a squeeky voice.. Unless scared.
  • Mature.
I hope we can have a good time ^^,
 
Last edited:
Back
Top