TheLividPaper
Member
Hello!
Im 15 and make youtube gaming videos on PC/ PS4.
I love making videos.
How I record:
I use a HDPVR 2 and a Blue Snowball.
Im looking just to not be youtube partners but friends who play together on a regular basis and record funny things together.
PS4 games:
Destiny
GTA V
Farcry 4
Borderlands: The Handsome collection
The Last Of Us (Remastered)
Dying Light
Plants Vs Zombies.
PC
H1Z1
Dayz
Unturned
Counter Strike : Global Offensive
Left 4 Dead 2
Pay Day 2
Contact me at TheLividPaperYT@hotmail.com
OR
Skype me at TheLividPaper YT (just tell me why your adding me Please
)
Thanks
Im 15 and make youtube gaming videos on PC/ PS4.
I love making videos.
How I record:
I use a HDPVR 2 and a Blue Snowball.
Im looking just to not be youtube partners but friends who play together on a regular basis and record funny things together.
PS4 games:
Destiny
GTA V
Farcry 4
Borderlands: The Handsome collection
The Last Of Us (Remastered)
Dying Light
Plants Vs Zombies.
PC
H1Z1
Dayz
Unturned
Counter Strike : Global Offensive
Left 4 Dead 2
Pay Day 2
Contact me at TheLividPaperYT@hotmail.com
OR
Skype me at TheLividPaper YT (just tell me why your adding me Please
)Thanks