Payouts - Makerstudios or Fullscreen

Hi guys!!!
This is my socialblade stats

I have two offers from Fullscreen and makerstudios(RPM)
Makerstudios offers me 60/40 split - i think its no good))
Contract from fullscreen havnt seen yet. Maybe their contract is better then makerstudios
What shall i do? Which network will be for me better?
sorry for my english

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 28
None of the users involved in Fullscreen are allowed to share contents of the contract. However it is better than 60/40.

i can tell you now that FullScreen split is better
Can you tell me please what will be an average income per month ?[DOUBLEPOST=1352416275,1352415884][/DOUBLEPOST]Guys see an imaje i have attached what will be the average income per month?
None of the users involved in Fullscreen are allowed to share contents of the contract. However it is better than 60/40.
thanks!! how much i can earn per month with fullscreen? i have 180k views per month[DOUBLEPOST=1352416351][/DOUBLEPOST]i am asking an average:) [DOUBLEPOST=1352417109][/DOUBLEPOST]guys?

How can People still consider a 60/40 share for even a moment? Are you drunk or something? If someone would tell me that I would only get paid for some work with 60% and still have to pay the tax on my own I would tell them to get the hell off my ground.

A share that low is modern slavery and I can`t believe that someone would even considering signing to such an contract, doesn`t matter if it`s from Makerstudios or anyone else.

It`s hard to tell currently which Network would fit you the best when your hiding your YouTube Channel from us. The Social Blade Stats are worth nothing since...you might already have guessed it...they are only relevant for Social Blade and nobody else out there.

Machinima, Fullscreen, TGM or any other Network aren`t using those Stats for anything else and you would have know that by now that most Networks are even signing User that have like just a few Views but High Quality Content on their Channels Online if you had spent some time on the Forum.

Post an Link to your Channel and we can start talking about which Network could fit you the best since there is actually an huge difference depending on your Content. Don`t be shy!

There are actually hundreds of User on YtTalk that are working their a** of each Day to create their Content and some of them even managed to stop working and are doing it now Fulltime but.....each one of those lucky Once started somewhere and had 0 at their View Counter when they launched their YouTube Channel.

with those kinda stats i would say you would be 200-300$???? depends really. cpc's and what not if i were you i would go with fullscreen. i have to admit i miss adsense i had the ap and i could see my view count for the day instantly and how much i was making. it aloud me to improve better. so far im finding it hard with being partnered because i can't see live channel earning stats... there will always be advantages and disadvantages it all depends on your content. post your channel name

with those kinda stats i would say you would be 200-300$???? depends really. cpc's and what not if i were you i would go with fullscreen. i have to admit i miss adsense i had the ap and i could see my view count for the day instantly and how much i was making. it aloud me to improve better. so far im finding it hard with being partnered because i can't see live channel earning stats... there will always be advantages and disadvantages it all depends on your content. post your channel name
Thanks for advice Bro! I`ll choose Fullscreen maybe they can give me 80/20

Back