Request Paying. Thumbnail template for Adobe Photoshop with lots of layers that I can pick and choose from.

Kazagamez

Hi. Firstly I will be paying for this work. As such I need a professional job doing. We can discuss price in PM's

I need a thumbnail template on Adobe Photoshop for an Overwatch channel that lets me display a scoring system. It will need to have a lot of layers that I can easily enable/disable to quickly make new thubnails. It will need to have everything ready to go from the start. All heroes. in 3 different sizes. Variations of the scoring system(colours/badges etc) all a few clicks away on my end.

I have all of the files needed to make it I just lack the Photoshop knowledge to do so. I know exactly how I want it to look and am happy to sit in skype calls or whatever to discuss it.

Please no amateurs. I strictly want a professional looking job with everything ready to go in photoshop for me.

Payment upon completion unless you can prove exceptional previous work were I can pay up front.

I do not charge but all i ask for is a shoutout on youtube. i have been doing photoshop for about 3 years and have a lot of expirence

I do not charge but all i ask for is a shoutout on youtube. i have been doing photoshop for about 3 years and have a lot of expirence

These are for a new startup so a shoutout wont get you much. I am not willing to link something in the description saying thumbnails by xxxx for every video which is why I prefer to pay for the work.

Hey,

here's some of my work:

k3uS7x2.jpg
7Z1hfc9.jpg
jzqhkLn.jpg
cJoPnJc.jpg
Do9AYfP.png
ObO2COO.jpg

If interested, contact me using one of the following methods.

Skype Live:LygerByte
Email: EyezikOfficial@gmail.com

Back