Brotacular13
Active Member
Anyone going to Pax East!? If so I want Markiplier and JackSepticEyes autograph pronto! XD wish I could go in the mean time would love if any of you are looking for another gamer to watch I'm the guy 


Same here but I'll be going to VidCon so that will be fun!Can't make it this year. Way too much stuff going at the moment. Hopefully next year though! It looks like it'd be fun.
[DOUBLEPOST=1425583114,1425583087][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wish I could keep you updated haha XD[DOUBLEPOST=1425583149][/DOUBLEPOST]Wish I could but being from the UK makes it hard. If anyone goes keep us updated!
I get it I know a lot of people in the UK who can't go!I really wanna go one time, just sucks I'm in the uk so it'll be really hard
Maybe!Awesome! We'll be going to vidcon as well =) Looking forward to it! Maybe we'll see you there =)
