Partnership offer - advice

Using a network-provided branding intro is just like getting a tattoo of your lover's name. Sure, it may seem cool now but when things go bad, you got that stink on your stuff to remind you.
 
Using a network-provided branding intro is just like getting a tattoo of your lover's name. Sure, it may seem cool now but when things go bad, you got that stink on your stuff to remind you.

Haha! :yttalk:

The only way I agree with them is if you are being paid for the advertisement there.
 
Using a network-provided branding intro is just like getting a tattoo of your lover's name. Sure, it may seem cool now but when things go bad, you got that stink on your stuff to remind you.
And that's why I never did Fullscreen Gorilla campaigns. :P An ad in the beginning of your videos that can never be removed.
 
And that's why I never did Fullscreen Gorilla campaigns. :p An ad in the beginning of your videos that can never be removed.
I would personally say it is fairly different when you are being paid to do so as I said in my op.

Like branded content requires logos, products and graphics to be integrated into the video, normally during the start but it is for the purpose of funding the video/ channel.
 
Back
Top