Partnership help!

So hi everybody! My name is Chris and i want to join an gaming partnership, because i only do gaming on my chanel! My question is wich network to join? I dont want it to ask like 30k views a month or very many subscribers or stuff like that. I would really apreciate if u would give me the ideeas where to apply! Thaks for reading this post!

P.S: i got 90k views and over 150 subs!

I just joined up with RPM could be an option? If you're looking for a full on gaming network then Yeousch I'd say

DA FUQ!!!!!!!!! OMG GUYS....! U aren't gonna belive this...today on 8th february i saw this mail from 6th February in my e-mail :

Congratulations your channel qualifies for partnership with Creator X! A contract can be sent your way as soon as you confirm you are over the age of 18. If you are not 18 or older, then we will need the e-mail address of your parents to send the contract to. Please do so by replying to this e-mail with this information.
Also, attached is a document which details what Creator X can offer your channel.

Thanks!

Sam Kimbrell

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm like INSANE! ( sry for the caps-lock but behind this is a WAYYYYY TO HAPPY person ). So...Fullscreen = Creator X or are they different? Cause i don't really get it...partnering with fullscreen means creator X?

CreatorX is a subset of FUllscreen.net if you sign with them, You will be with CreatorX.

And Congrats BTW! CreatorX is a great trustworthy network.

So hi everybody! My name is Chris and i want to join an gaming partnership, because i only do gaming on my chanel! My question is wich network to join? I dont want it to ask like 30k views a month or very many subscribers or stuff like that. I would really apreciate if u would give me the ideeas where to apply! Thaks for reading this post!

P.S: i got 90k views and over 150 subs!
Vultra or IGN or Yeousch....
as far as I know Fullscreen has no or close to no licenses for gaming content....

Back