Request PAID: Need An intro

TTGSteve

This is a paid gig. Hit me up with your prices.

I need something that is Christmas-themed.

Last edited:
Hi I’m an experienced intro and Thumbnail Maker Hit me up on my discord OSSSuper#3730 send me friend request I can send you past works and more. We can talk about your channel and stuff.

Hi I’m an experienced intro and Thumbnail Maker Hit me up on my discord OSSSuper#3730 send me friend request I can send you past works and more. We can talk about your channel and stuff.
Contacted. However, it should be noted, pre-made templates are not what I'm looking for.

Please edit your thread and be more specific about what you would like done for your intro, and please include whether or not this work is paid or supposed to be done for free.

Sorry about that. I edited my initial post. Is it better?

This is a paid gig. Hit me up with your prices.

I need something that is Christmas-themed.

Hello, If you're interested in a professional intro video, i can gladly help you.

You can DM me on twitter: @kasparm_ or instagram: @kasparm__

It would be great if you could send me some example work that you like and your budget for this project.

Hello, If you're interested in a professional intro video, i can gladly help you.

You can DM me on twitter: @kasparm_ or instagram: @kasparm__

It would be great if you could send me some example work that you like and your budget for this project.

I'll swing you a message.

Back