Services Paid Channel Banners

I have no clue how you got it, to be honest. A lot of the work in this small portfolio is simple, and can be done by anybody who has the basic knowledge of graphics design.

I have to agree with Spectral. Not bashing your work at all. Just, most banners are an image with some text over it. Or an image with some type of colour overlay on it. $5 is a bit steep IMO. Just my thought.
 
I have to agree with Spectral. Not bashing your work at all. Just, most banners are an image with some text over it. Or an image with some type of colour overlay on it. $5 is a bit steep IMO. Just my thought.

Couldn't have said it better. $5 for 5 minutes of work is a bit much.
 
ive sent it on fiverr, please check it
I replied on there.[DOUBLEPOST=1387060110,1387059435][/DOUBLEPOST]This guy just finished my banner, I was very satisfied. Some people (like me) are quite bad at Photoshop, so spending $5 on a decent banner is a good tradeoff. I'd recommend him to anyone who wants one.
 
I replied on there.[DOUBLEPOST=1387060110,1387059435][/DOUBLEPOST]This guy just finished my banner, I was very satisfied. Some people (like me) are quite bad at Photoshop, so spending $5 on a decent banner is a good tradeoff. I'd recommend him to anyone who wants one.
thank you very much, you were a polite first customer[DOUBLEPOST=1387061520][/DOUBLEPOST]
I replied on there.[DOUBLEPOST=1387060110,1387059435][/DOUBLEPOST]This guy just finished my banner, I was very satisfied. Some people (like me) are quite bad at Photoshop, so spending $5 on a decent banner is a good tradeoff. I'd recommend him to anyone who wants one.
looks sick on your channel!![DOUBLEPOST=1387061578][/DOUBLEPOST]grave.jpg more time put into a paid banner look
 
thank you very much, you were a polite first customer[DOUBLEPOST=1387061520][/DOUBLEPOST]
looks sick on your channel!![DOUBLEPOST=1387061578][/DOUBLEPOST]View attachment 14773 more time put into a paid banner look

Still pretty much simple stuff. You took a text, added a gradient, and added a stroke. That alone takes about a minute or so. Then it just looks like you mirrored an image and added a few effects. All that would probably take less then a half hour, so I'm not sure if you should keep a price of $5.

Edit: If you look at both sides of the image, you messed up parts of the effects. Didn't really make them blend in more, just adjusted the opacity.
 
Nice work! I won't be purchasing anything any time soon because of me having a banner already and such but you're good at what you do, keep at it :)
 
Back
Top