Overall growth guide for new/small channels.

Which guide would you rather see me do next?

• Total voters

Shramp

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Where do I advertise other than facebook and twitter, or where on reddit since i aint gonna get upvotes

Mr.LEE

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
One of the best articles I have ever read since I am on YTTalk. Thanks.

Mr.LEE

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Awesome guide!! Although Reddit still scares me!!
Me too lol[DOUBLEPOST=1487774255,1487773067][/DOUBLEPOST]
My channel gains a few subscribers a day automatically and i'm at around the 3100 mark. Unfortunatly it seems that around 2950 are inactive and no longer watch my content. So sad :(
Normally maximum about 7-8% of subs watch the videos. So don't worry it is OK. But the number of subscribers also help you to compete in SEO.

Feathers

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I have read this many times but forgot to say thank you so thank you for this great guide! It's encouraging :')

FuriousBabo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey! Great guide! At this point I'm still at the 0-100 subscriber and I'm finding it really hard to grow but I'm surely trying and these great tips are always helpfull! :)

Edoziethe1and0nly

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Awesome guide , but does anyone have any specific advice as to where to go and post for your next social media campaign for Tech or Gaming ?

AceSketch

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Thanks for the post man! It really motivates me somehow! I always say: when you work hard enough, you will achieve anything and you just need to keep improving (and copying, well not 100% but just taking 10 ideas or so and refine it into your own). Thanks for the effort!

Fox Beat

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Thanks, actualy i'm intersting to get involved on reddit, but unfortunately, reddit is blocked on my country... [emoji855]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk