Overall growth guide for new/small channels.

Which guide would you rather see me do next?

• Total voters
@uberdanger would you be able to provide more details and/or examples to gateway videos? I do gaming as well but I guess I'm just not sure where the ideas are coming from or what to do. I'm at about 750 subs right now so I'm at the point where I'm getting very small (single digit) growth just about every day. A lot of growth is still coming from Twitter rather than growth from views.

This is one brilliant guide from someone with 800,000+ subs (makes the guide even more legit) I will try to follow this for a while tbh.

Hey, I did everything you said in the post but it not working for my channel any help anybody. Checkout my channel and leave feedback please

This is a very helpfull guide! I really hope I can reach 100 before christmas. It would be a dream come true to make my channel a succes. I'm planning and brainstorming at the moment and hopefully it works out the way I would like it.

Currently reviewing this again after finally entering that 1000+ stage. This line really caught me again; "Don't change your content too much too quickly, this can cause people to lose interest."

It's been my dream to diversify my content more (still making cartoons but different genres instead of just short comedic gags like I do now) and I feel like I'm going to have to learn how to expand more than ever if I hope to reach 5,000. But, that is correct. I was recently writing a multi-part series that was a bit more action oriented and that may have been way too quick of a change from throwing pies in people's faces. Ha. I think I'll revise it to make sure it's still the kinky humor that got me to this stage of subs, while perhaps hinting at and foreshadowing the changes I want to make in 2016.

Now to somehow get over the new anxiety I've felt about uploading after hitting 3K :cold:

Back