• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Over 500 Subs, Over 5000 Views, and Over 300 Followers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeiseGamer

Your #1 Source For Indie Gaming
Hey all!

I'm happy to say that just the other day I broke 500 subscribers on YouTube, over 5,000 views on videos, and over 300 followers! I started on 3/23, what a journey its been!
 
Hey all!

I'm happy to say that just the other day I broke 500 subscribers on YouTube, over 5,000 views on videos, and over 300 followers! I started on 3/23, what a journey its been!
I'm pretty sure I saw a video of yours that said you have been botted 500 subs and that you didn't mean it to be.

So why would you celebrate 500 if most of those aren't real?

Though congrats on the views/followers c:
 
I was botted on 4/14 and had just under 500 subs added in 6 hours. Since then, I've lost around 400 subs, but also continued to gain subs at 3-15 a day. My real sub count has been outweighing the botted ones falling off.
 
I was botted on 4/14 and had just under 500 subs added in 6 hours. Since then, I've lost around 400 subs, but also continued to gain subs at 3-15 a day. My real sub count has been outweighing the botted ones falling off.
Really? The bots unsubscribed? ouo

That's interesting.

Well then, CONGRATS my friend :D
 
Yeah, I started to block some so they would force unsub, but like the very next day I lost 84 subs, and I continued to lose a bunch over time. It sucks, because it looks like my sub count hasn't moved in 3 weeks, but it's because those are falling off as new people sub. I get my email notification of new subs all the time :)
 
Yeah, I started to block some so they would force unsub, but like the very next day I lost 84 subs, and I continued to lose a bunch over time. It sucks, because it looks like my sub count hasn't moved in 3 weeks, but it's because those are falling off as new people sub. I get my email notification of new subs all the time :)
Very nice! You must be doing something right c:

-subscribes so I can further investigate-
 
Haha, thank you. Luckily the botting didn't hurt me as much as I thought. I literally thought I was done for lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top