• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

One year in

LearningStuff

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Other
I started seriously posting to my YouTube channel a year ago. It had been around longer but with only three videos and next to no views or watch time.

In the last year:

127 subs, 873 hours watch time, 12.5k views.

Not setting the world on fire but steadily improving.

The first four months I was struggling to get 2 or 3 subs/month. Fast forward and I've been getting 1 or 2 a day for a while time now and I believe this will snowball with more videos added. Also, I believe people are more likely to subscribe the bigger your sub number gets, kind of like a social proof. Watch time has steadily improved too. Looking forward to the next year.

crazy-logic

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
:) i'm in a similar situation with similar rates to yourself and also seeing the slow and steady working OK for increasing things.

Rhody Seth

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician
Nice work! I'm in a similar situation though my watch time isn't as impressive as yours. 8 months of consistent posting has yielded about 120 subs, 11,000 views and 410 hours of watch time. I'm hoping to keep the growth continuing!

LearningStuff

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Other
Nice work! I'm in a similar situation though my watch time isn't as impressive as yours. 8 months of consistent posting has yielded about 120 subs, 11,000 views and 410 hours of watch time. I'm hoping to keep the growth continuing!
Thanks! I think the watch time is just due to the nature of my channel, most of my videos are in the 15-30 minute range as I record walks and bike rides. Very similar stats.

LearningStuff

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Other
:) i'm in a similar situation with similar rates to yourself and also seeing the slow and steady working OK for increasing things.
Yep I am fine with slow and steady. I'm trying to aim for 1000 subs by the end of year three mainly so I can live broadcast using my phone.

Cynwri

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
Great job! Keep going! Seeing people moving forward with subs and views helps me think I may make it too.