Stockhouse
Well-Known Member
So my channel is fairly new, I've only been creating videos for two months. Last week, on 5/12 I only had 4900 total views on my 84 videos.
So last week, I set a goal for myself to reach 7500 views in the next month... But I hit that milestone when I woke up this morning and checked my stats! Only a week later!
I was really so surprised and shocked to see that my views grew by half of my lifetime views in a single week! I have been working really hard to optimize my SEO and tagging and I have to say I am so happy with the results!
I'm like over the moon excited jumping-for-joy right now!!
So last week, I set a goal for myself to reach 7500 views in the next month... But I hit that milestone when I woke up this morning and checked my stats! Only a week later!
I was really so surprised and shocked to see that my views grew by half of my lifetime views in a single week! I have been working really hard to optimize my SEO and tagging and I have to say I am so happy with the results!
I'm like over the moon excited jumping-for-joy right now!!

