one question Answer i did not find anywhere

ItsFunny

I've Got It
Reaction score
one question Answer i did not find anywhere do i have to delete my older video did create any problem for monetization review

my older video does not have commentary or as youtube will said does not have value in the content but these video are created 2016 , 2017 these new policy does not exist

It scarecam compilation i know i did not created myself :.. That monetization review is very stupid team does not review channel correctly look like it automatic review

just wanna know this answer

Please answer do i have to delete my older video which created 2016 , 2017

now i am making video add insane commentary playing game show video review too i make new 23 video every video have Over 700 views slowly getting more

ItsFunny

I've Got It
Reaction score
ineligible videos mean

i delete 30 videos and 13 video left which have 200k view some 2000k views these 13 videos are scarecam compilation which i upload since 2016

i have upload 30 new videos I make video like "daily dose internet channel does"

But I add fortnite gameplay clip and i add commentary too after all that effort

i still get rejected same response over and again getting from past 2 year :: ineligible for monotization : nothing else mention ever

ItsFunny

I've Got It
Reaction score
you don't need to delete ineligible videos.
just private the ineligible videos and upload new eligible content leaving them public.
if you delete your videos you will lose channel ranking authority in algorithm.

I've applied for monetization on plenty of channels by keeping ineligible content like re used content on private and applied with new eligible content on public . got accepted always

dear thank you for your reply but i did that but i always rejected

are heard about new policy about pranks https://support.google.com/youtube/thread/1063345?hl=en

can you tell me is scarecam also involve this policy which i uploaded 2016

ItsFunny

I've Got It
Reaction score
yes it can be related to that. if such videos or dangerous videos are in your private or public i would advise to delete them.

other regular things like re used content is fine to leave in private.

i think the type of content you have they will consider it more seriously. so don't apply with that
so i just delete 13 scarecam video so can i leave one video in private the video is sleep wake up prank

if i delete this video my watch time will be less than 4000 hour

so tell me Sir delete it or leave it in private

ItsFunny

I've Got It
Reaction score
hmm try to leave private and apply.

privated videos will also not count on the watchtime to apply for monetization. i just told to private it, so you don't lose ranking authority in the algorithm.
anyway you still need to get fresh views with legit content for 4000 hours.
you can buy some views and Watchtime. on your new videos

i do that all the time. there are sites that sell it. real human ad views. etc
safe to buy

but now since your videos are controversial type, i dont know if it will cause a problem in private when you apply.

hello there can you help me look into my channel i just got rejected with new reason Reused content after deleting scarecam videos

that Reused content never mention before

I send you my channel link in your inbox

Andomar911

Reaction score
I am the same new user, I work as a literature teacher. I'm just thinking of launching my own YouTube channel on the topic of education. So far, I'm only working on the site - https://www.rush-my-essay.com/write-my-research-paper/ , but I need to develop and move on. Therefore, I really like content on this forum, because I recognize a lot of new information.

Last edited:

MichaelYang

Reaction score
Your channel on YouTube is very interesting. At one time I also thought about running a channel, but I never decided what it would be about.