Omegle and Chat Roulette a good way to promote your channel

Ill try it soon then , even though i make wwe vids its worth a shot i guess ??
Ill need help though !!
And btw i was talking about whether i should ask people to check out my channel from there !!
Honestly, I don't even care if it does my channel great justice, I can't subject myself to constant flashing lol. There is only so many gentals you can see in a day. Just sayin.
 
might give it a go like, dont fancy having my webcam on though, dont fancy staring 2 oranges and a banana in the face
 
well, the trick is...dont go on there to promote your channel. No one wants to hear that. Go in, learn about other people, befriend them, tell them about your interests(youtube), and about how you have a channel. If they are interested THEN show them. Then maybe you will gain a subscriber
 
I know this is a really old thread but I just found it so yeah...hehe
Omegle is a great way to promote your videos! I have had so many subscribers and views just from it! Yes you may get some skips but some people are actually really nice on there! :)
I'd really recommend it :)
 
I know this is a really old thread but I just found it so yeah...hehe
Omegle is a great way to promote your videos! I have had so many subscribers and views just from it! Yes you may get some skips but some people are actually really nice on there! :)
I'd really recommend it :)

I completely agree! It does work and gets some people excited cuz they talking to someone who makes youtube videos. Like an extremely low budget celebrity! lmao
 
Back
Top