Okay what would you do?

I think if you split it into 6 10 minute parts you can't go wrong. If you look at other youtubers they often have really long playlists for 1 game, Conker's Bad Fur Day on pewdiepie's channel for example has 18 parts :).

The nearest I have is a 42minute video that I made as an achievement guide I didn't plan to make it 42 minutes but hey I had too :p

I'm thinking either 4 videos of 15 or 6 of 10 and making it into a playlist.........which idea would be better? Well for me anyway lol.
If you can cut it up nicely into 6 10 minute segments, I say go for it.

I recommend ya to split it in parts of 15 minutes bcoz pples get bored quickly when watching 1 hour vid xD Unless its a movie ;)

Long videos (I usually do these) don't have good retention time. I would suggest doing shorter ones. My loyal viewers watch my longer videos in a couple of sessions...

I recommend ya to split it in parts of 15 minutes bcoz pples get bored quickly when watching 1 hour vid xD Unless its a movie ;)

Nah its a playthrough of some DLC featuring myself and a friend :)

But yeah 6 of 10 will be done for this one since I luckily rounded it out so an hour and 1 minute. Talk about luck.

The longest videos I've sat through in its entirety was 3 hours and that was a podcast that I just played in the background while I was doing other things around the apartment.

As for transitions, it shouldn't be a problem if you make a playlist.

The longest videos I've sat through in its entirety was 3 hours and that was a podcast that I just played in the background while I was doing other things around the apartment.

As for transitions, it shouldn't be a problem if you make a playlist.

Already working on it, its gonna be a 6 video playlist :)

I doubt I'll gain many views but whatever views aren't everything.

Back