Jacob Alsobrook
Yes, I have pants. Do I wear them? No.
Maybe they are having problems with wmv's then?Nope it's a WMV file with the same settings I use for all my videos.
Maybe they are having problems with wmv's then?Nope it's a WMV file with the same settings I use for all my videos.
Maybe they are having problems with wmv's then?
IKR??? I hate this, I have been trying to get a video out for days now, and I didn't have time, now that I DO have time I get this crap... Fantastic!!!Hope only for today, because in the past the file was just normal. Don't really know why today they have trouble with the file format.
No, its wmv. Just like the rest of my videos.
.wmv that`s what I meantNope it's a WMV file with the same settings I use for all my videos.
they said a while ago they were discontinuing allowing use of them, it never happened but they`ve been glitching since.Well screw them..wmv that`s what I meantthey said a while ago they were discontinuing allowing use of them, it never happened but they`ve been glitching since.
Oh then maybe it was your render settings.Its NOT a format issue, trust me. I have been doing this for over two months, I think I know when my video is in 4x9 or not. This one was not, until I uploaded it.![]()
Nonononono No. The video looks fine when I play the file on my PC, Shane said it was most likely because of yt killing off the ability.to upload wmv files soon. I am re-rendering in mp4 to see if that works.Oh then maybe it was your render settings.
Yeah the render settings, you rendered wmv., instead of mp4. Hopefully that works because idk what else.Nonononono No. The video looks fine when I play the file on my PC, Shane said it was most likely because of yt killing off the ability.to upload wmv files soon. I am re-rendering in mp4 to see if that works.