Ohmehgearsh... Why yewtewb...

Jacob Alsobrook

Yes, I have pants. Do I wear them? No.
So... Why is it, oh yewtewb. That the minute and a half video I uploaded six months ago with me shooting a nerf water gun at different angles. Could possibly, get 311 views? And oh why yewtewb. Does a video I spent five hours on and came out to seven minutes that I posted four months ago, only receive around forty views... And why yewtewb, why if I get out my phone and video tape a man getting hit in the Pee wee sherman with a baseball bat. It will surley go viral? That is all.

So... Why is it, oh yewtewb. That the minute and a half video I uploaded six months ago with me shooting a nerf water gun at different angles. Could possibly, get 311 views? And oh why yewtewb. Does a video I spent five hours on and came out to seven minutes that I posted four months ago, only receive around forty views... And why yewtewb, why if I get out my phone and video tape a man getting hit in the Pee wee sherman with a baseball bat. It will surley go viral? That is all.
That is just the internet man..:bored2:

it takes a lot for videos to get views, are your promoting your videos enough? 311 views in that many months isnt very good dude, you using reddit and other websites?

Sadly that's just how the interwebs work :confused: It doesn't take a lot to make a viral video, but maintaining a solid fanbase and actually become popular, that's an entirely different story :p

Back