Services Offering Free Designs! (:

FelizStrø

Sup guys! I thought it'd be pretty fun if I have the spare time to do a few designs for some of you guys, I'm new to these forums but I do plan on staying, but if you are interested I'd suggest you message me via Youtube, if you want to check out what I can do my channel is actually based on Flash animations and the process of creating them so you'll find plenty of examples there! :)
The only thing I do ask for is for you to give credit, but that's all really, you'll be paying me in the odd few extra views, which I think is much more important than money right now! :)

Wow! Those are some great animations! Are you able to do designs for the banner on a YouTube channel page?

Sup guys! I thought it'd be pretty fun if I have the spare time to do a few designs for some of you guys, I'm new to these forums but I do plan on staying, but if you are interested I'd suggest you message me via Youtube, if you want to check out what I can do my channel is actually based on Flash animations and the process of creating them so you'll find plenty of examples there! :)
The only thing I do ask for is for you to give credit, but that's all really, you'll be paying me in the odd few extra views, which I think is much more important than money right now! :)
hey mate can you make avatars if not then an outro would be great?

Nice! Do you mind making me a YouTube background, an intro and outro aswell? (Most important are the into and outro)

For the background, I'd prefer that it will not be needed for any of the YouTube default space/colour at the bottom. I would like it to have pictures of different games (sort of like UberHaxorNova's background ) but in a different way.

For the outro I would like a button for subscribe (on the right or left side with a picture that would represent my channel -gaming-), a line of text saying "Check these out" (and space for 2 video previews under it and a space above it for a larger preview)

This would be much appreciated! :D

hey mate can you make avatars if not then an outro would be great?

Yeah man ofcourse, inbox me via Youtube about details on both avatar and outro and I'll see what I can do!

Nice! Do you mind making me a YouTube background, an intro and outro aswell? (Most important are the into and outro)

For the background, I'd prefer that it will not be needed for any of the YouTube default space/colour at the bottom. I would like it to have pictures of different games (sort of like UberHaxorNova's background ) but in a different way.

For the outro I would like a button for subscribe (on the right or left side with a picture that would represent my channel -gaming-), a line of text saying "Check these out" (and space for 2 video previews under it and a space above it for a larger preview)

This would be much appreciated! :D

I'll see what I can do man, will be a little bit of time as I have animations to be doing + I got a few guys requests! But I will definiately have a look into it! :D

Hey,
Could you make me an intro for my YT channel 'dutchiegamesHD'?
It's a FIFA 13 channel?

Thank you.

Sorry man, I wont be able to anytime soon, if you get in contact in a few weeks if you still need it I'll see what I can do, but I'm abit busy with personal video dedications and other peoples requests, sorry man! Best of luck with finding something though! :)

Back