Offering assistance in video production

WaferShotgun

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Elliot and i have been video editing and doing various projects for around eight years now, I am now coming to a head where i no longer want to be a youtuber myself, i don't like the stress and I ended up deleting my channels every time they came close to success. I am however using my photography, music and media degrees, to offer free video editing to anyone who wants it, I am building a portfolio so you would actually be helping me out a great deal. I can make sure your mic levels are perfect and make sure your videos have a proffesional quality, I will also spend some time researching your style to make sure my edit fits your content. Again I am only offering this service for free at the moment because it aids me greatly in building a portfolio. Also i have no idea where is the right place to post this so really sorry if i fudged up.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hi

I've moved this to the collaborations forum. :)

Fost

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Other
Hi, my name is Elliot and i have been video editing and doing various projects for around eight years now, I am now coming to a head where i no longer want to be a youtuber myself, i don't like the stress and I ended up deleting my channels every time they came close to success. I am however using my photography, music and media degrees, to offer free video editing to anyone who wants it, I am building a portfolio so you would actually be helping me out a great deal. I can make sure your mic levels are perfect and make sure your videos have a proffesional quality, I will also spend some time researching your style to make sure my edit fits your content. Again I am only offering this service for free at the moment because it aids me greatly in building a portfolio. Also i have no idea where is the right place to post this so really sorry if i fudged up.
I do want to do more top moments but I rarely got the time. I also got YouTuber apart of my group that may be interested

Pathos14615

Reaction score
Dear WaferShotgun. I am a pathology resident in the U.S and I was thinking about making a series of educational videos for patients. I was thinking about starting with making one video and if successful extend it to a series of about 10. Recently patients have been able to access their pathology report and I think there's a market for people who need rather complicated terminology explained to them in a more simple and easy to understand manner.

Let me know if you wanna try make one video with me and see how it goes.

Have a nice day