Not Much Gaming Youtubers on yttalk! - Interact With Me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The gamers are getting ready for a take over of the world! XD

Joking aside I do lots of kinds of stuff on my main but just opened up a side channel for gaming called GameRun and do reviews/skits of a game than a LP of said game. Wanted to try something different. :)

It is nice to see a lot of people with the same interests but at the same different ones (games they play) come as one.
 
dat gif....

That's how I see reality. This is how I see things.

zuilqko.gif
 
Closing this as it's just inciting people to promote their channels and break the rules.

There are loads of gamers on YTtalk and the whole forum is about interaction. No need for a specific thread. If you're looking to collaborate to make a video with other gamers, then feel free to start a thread in the collab forum.

Also, read this thread and the comments on the best ways to make friends and to connect with people on YTtalk -> http://yttalk.com/threads/how-to-make-friends-at-yttalk.129913/

Good luck!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top