Not Gonna Lie. A Bit Depressed Right Now.

jolvlogs

Loving YTtalk
Wow. I'm in shock and a bit depressed.

I just checked my analytics page and for the first time EVER since starting my Youtube career, I had a day of ZERO views. I think I can officially say that my channel has hit a new low.

Keeping my head held high though and looking forward to a better tomorrow. Still.....Ouch. :/
 
Wow. I'm in shock and a bit depressed.

I just checked my analytics page and for the first time EVER since starting my Youtube career, I had a day of ZERO views. I think I can officially say that my channel has hit a new low.

Keeping my head held high though and looking forward to a better tomorrow. Still.....Ouch. :/
Wow... That really does suck, man. :( Sorry about that. Still though, don't let it get you down. Tomorrow's a new day, and who knows what'll bring! :D For all we know, tomorrow could be your best day ever! Don't feel bad. :)
 
Wow... That really does suck, man. :( Sorry about that. Still though, don't let it get you down. Tomorrow's a new day, and who knows what'll bring! :D For all we know, tomorrow could be your best day ever! Don't feel bad. :)

Thanks. I know tomorrow's a better day. I always try to stay positive. :)
 
Have a hug : :cloud9:

Could be a glitch though, mine sometimes hangs down at 0 views daily for a few hours of a day :P
 
That's Hard to hear.! Youtube is a weird thing you know some days are better than others... some are glorious and show off what you have been workin on! and others... they will make you feel ashamed, but I can guarantee it'll get better I promise!!
 
If that's the case than I know the feeling. HOWEVER, maybe, JUST MAYBE, your analytics haven't fully updated. (Can take a view days sometimes.) Point is, don't let yourself get too down, because it could end up being over nothing :). And even if the former is true, give it some time still! I've had videos that got no views the day it was uploaded, but then the next day it did. TIP: If you feel like the video(s) aren't showing up in subscription feeds, (Which happens frequently on youtube) try liking, and then un-liking (NOT DISLIKE, UNLIKE) the video. Sometimes it will refresh the video in peoples feeds.
 
even you didnt watch a vid? damn, no probs really, just means you need more content and to advertise a bit harder, maybe slap a waiter or waitress on his or her bum with a sticker that has your youtube name on it, in the commotion they will never notice.
 
Have a hug : :cloud9:

Could be a glitch though, mine sometimes hangs down at 0 views daily for a few hours of a day :p

I wish it was. It happened on 3/2. I hadn't checked my analytics in a few days so unfortunately it's official. :([DOUBLEPOST=1394162125,1394161934][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's Hard to hear.! Youtube is a weird thing you know some days are better than others... some are glorious and show off what you have been workin on! and others... they will make you feel ashamed, but I can guarantee it'll get better I promise!!

Thanks. I know Youtube can be weird and I know this isn't a big deal in the grand scheme of things. It's just.....Wow.[DOUBLEPOST=1394162240][/DOUBLEPOST]
If that's the case than I know the feeling. HOWEVER, maybe, JUST MAYBE, your analytics haven't fully updated. (Can take a view days sometimes.) Point is, don't let yourself get too down, because it could end up being over nothing :). And even if the former is true, give it some time still! I've had videos that got no views the day it was uploaded, but then the next day it did. TIP: If you feel like the video(s) aren't showing up in subscription feeds, (Which happens frequently on youtube) try liking, and then un-liking (NOT DISLIKE, UNLIKE) the video. Sometimes it will refresh the video in peoples feeds.

Nope. It's official. It happened on 3/2. So.....Yeah.

Thanks for the tip. I'll keep that in mind.[DOUBLEPOST=1394162317][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've never heard of that happening before.. :( Don't worry man, things can only get better. <3

I know they will. Thanks. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1394162674][/DOUBLEPOST]
even you didnt watch a vid? damn, no probs really, just means you need more content and to advertise a bit harder, maybe slap a waiter or waitress on his or her bum with a sticker that has your youtube name on it, in the commotion they will never notice.

Nope. I didn't go on Youtube that day. I woke up at 9AM and was out running errands till 1PM. Then I had to go to work till 9PM. Then I went to sleep right when I got home so I could get up at 4AM to film and edit Monday's video before going to work. So no I didn't watch any of my videos. :(

Thanks for the suggestion. That's just not my style.
 
hey man dont stress! itll have its up and downs, but the thing about youtube is that the longer you keep going the bigger you get regardless; and you have good quality videos man! so youll get there (y)
 
Back
Top