Gaming No more room in hell, need multiple people

CautiousCrowe

YTtalk Mad
Me and my friend Jack are going to be doing a collab on NMRIH and we want a couple other people to join us, there's no subscriber requirement or anything like that, but there are a few requirements that are necessary. Before that, note that NMRIH is a free to play game on steam, meaning anybody can get it without any transfer of currency. The requirements are this.

1. you must be at least 18 years of age, I know this is kinda steep but we want to stress that we intend to appeal to a mature audience and therefore need mature people to collab with, and no, you're not mature if you swear every other word.
2. have a clear speaking mic, I'm not asking you to have a blue yeti, but if you do good for you. It just needs to be good enough to where we can properly communicate.
3. Be uploading the video yourself. regardless of the amount of subs you have, whether it be 0 or 100k, we require that everyone upload the videos and credit everyone in the video in their description.

I would like to make this into more than a single episode which means getting together on multiple occasions for relative lengths of time, meaning you need to be available to meet these lengths of time because we would like to keep the members of this particular series consistent.

You can either contact me here on YTtalk or add me on skype or steam @ CautiousCrowe
 
Well i can download the game and upload it but i'am 18 so i can't :(
I looked at your channel and there's no issue with your age, you just don't seem like a gaming channel. Your channel is filled with videos of various content which isn't a bad thing, we're just looking for both dedicated gamers and people dedicated to a gaming channel.[DOUBLEPOST=1404156128,1404155993][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sorry, I f*****g swear every f*****g other word like a c**t.
Damn, that's too bad, maybe next time.
 
You can be mature if you swear every other word, that's just f*****g closed minded idiocy.
I think you misunderstood my message, I'm not saying you're automatically immature if you do swear repetitively, I was stating that swearing every other word didn't automatically make you mature. :)
 
Back
Top