Newly Changed Partner Program SUCKS!

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
No matter what they are calling people now I still wont see anyone as being fully partnered until they have all the branding features etc right now if I called myself a partner because I monetised one video I would look stupid :D
Yep. And if you dressed up in a chicken outfit and rode a skateboard while you said it you'd look REEAAALLY stupid. Just sayin.

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think we need to chill and wait...

I think this is just a way for them to say, "hey you and I can make money together" but there still will be the Elites and some sort of screening process to become an elite YouTuber. Perhaps that's all that's changing, the titles. Perhaps Partners will still be partners, just called something new.

Perhaps the YouTube Panda crew!

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
*symphonious hops in his igloo and waits..*

Reactions: Th3StuffShow

vizibilityzero

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I guess I've never given someone more like....street cred i guess just from being partnered. I think channels that have a lot of subs/views that aren't partnered, are much much more awesome than partnered channels with much less. You have to look at it from a standpoint of popularity now instead of "oh I'm partnered"

Reactions: Th3StuffShow

Ray The Video Guy

Learn YouTube!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
From what I read (somewhere), the advance from being a new 'partner' to a full partner with all the perks will be incremental, like when they up your time limits for videos.

PansGaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
From what I read (somewhere), the advance from being a new 'partner' to a full partner with all the perks will be incremental, like when they up your time limits for videos.
Just out of curiosity, what are the restrictions on time limits because I've had a little banner on my upload page saying I'm now qualified for uploads longer than 15mins...

Seuss

The original mouse.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just out of curiosity, what are the restrictions on time limits because I've had a little banner on my upload page saying I'm now qualified for uploads longer than 15mins...
No limit on uploads now. People have had up to 10 hours and more.

Ray The Video Guy

Learn YouTube!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
When you first sign up, each video can only be up to 10 minutes. Then eventually they will up you to 15, etc.