NEW YT Layout STATS ISSUES!!!!

Unknown_User11

Account Closed Upon Request
Since I moved to one channel my channel views (Not Video Views) have gone from 250+ a day, to less than 1 A DAY!

You can check my vidstatsx and my socialblade for proof.

I am definitely thinking of switching back if this will continue!!!!

It's because the only time a video plays on your channel is when non subscribers go to your channel (if you have the nonsubsriber trailer video enabled).

& remember that eventually they will switch everyone to the new layout.

Since I moved to one channel my channel views (Not Video Views) have gone from 250+ a day, to less than 1 A DAY!

I am having the same issues. I'm getting absolutely zero channel views (I used to get a similar amount to you, maybe a little less). My video views are abhorrent as well. Even on SocialBlade it's not showing that I'm getting any even though I know I am. My number's been stuck on 47 for today for 9 hours and the figure for yesterday froze after about 10am.

In order to qualify as a channel view, a person has to watch the video from your channel page. Since the player is so small and no longer auto-plays for subscribers, they click on the video and watch from the video page instead-which doesn't count as a channel page view. We've gone from 5000 channel page views per day to about 50, but overall views have gone up by quite a bit.

In order to qualify as a channel view, a person has to watch the video from your channel page. Since the player is so small and no longer auto-plays for subscribers, they click on the video and watch from the video page instead-which doesn't count as a channel page view. We've gone from 5000 channel page views per day to about 50, but overall views have gone up by quite a bit.

Agreed, I have noticed my views are slowly increasing, but my channel views are gone.

Thanks for the response.

I still believe YT needs to change "Channel Views" to how many times your channel is viewed for this new layout.

Back