Hot Topic ** NEW youtube features. YouTube Backstage (all discussion goes here) **

Was just thinking - it would be nice if they also created tools to help facilitate contests and giveaways. I know this is controversial for various reasons like temporary subscribers and things.
But the fact is that people want to give away things to their YouTube subs sometimes - honestly, I think giveaways should be targeted only towards subs which is where subscriber-exclusive content comes into play. But the fact is there's no real right and sure-fire way to do it. If the instructions are to leave a comment, who's to say there could be an issue where your comment doesn't show up to whoever's monitoring the comments?

Personally I'd like a subscription section as it is, but add the backstage as a new thread, a seperate section (kinda like how Instagram introduced stories or Twitter and moments) so its seperate .

I'll use the new backstage bit but if it becomes uncontrolled spam, the subscription feed is gonna look horrid, at least Twitter has lists

I really like this idea, as long as it doesn't become the next Google+ and also doesn't contain various amounts of spam then I'm looking forward to it :) I just really hope YouTube doesn't do the thing it always does with it again and push the massive youtubers to the top of every feed, cause that would be such a big turnoff for me.

Back