New YouTube Banner Template - FOR NEW YOUTUBE LAYOUT [.PNG and .PSD]

Bryant

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Comedian, Reviewer
Yea I don`t know yet how that`s going to work...
i downloaded but them have no one rule or something showing. cuz i saw some channel and the banner on the yt will be a little short than that. only on iphone, ipad u will see everything
http://support.google.com/youtube/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2972003&topic=16630&ctx=topic
That link has the dimensions for "logo safe" area that will be visible across all devices :]

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer

Bryant

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Comedian, Reviewer
I included them in then files.... I wish YouTube could have just provided a template so I wouldn`t have had to spend 45mins getting the measurements right...
they had a link to a template, but it directed to an XML error page

Chef Kendra

Chef and Video Creator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
No if they use the whole banner, straight when people click on machinima`s channel they`re going to see a big ad, it will most likely make them more...
I don't really understand, when will the entire thing be seen. On TV screens or something? Because all the example channels they give only have the little banner. Not the rest of the stuff outside the "logo" safe area. This is why I cook and don't design. ;)

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I don't really understand, when will the entire thing be seen. On TV screens or something? Because all the example channels they give only have the little banner. Not the rest of the stuff outside the "logo" safe area. This is why I cook and don't design. ;)
only TVs use the whole banner ;)