New Year Youtube Resolutions!

Oparer

Reaction score
Hey guys!

With new years on it's way I'm interested to hear what are some people's New Year's Resolutions for their youtube channel?
Do you want to learn better video editing techiniques?
Release more videos each week?
What do you guys reckon is yours?

I know mine personal is to start working on those dang annotations and cards that are so important to do but after recording, then editing, then edit software crashing, then re-editing, then rendering, then uploading, thumbnailing, titling, tagging, descriptioning, I'm just too tired to do annotations xD

Leave yours down below <3

FlashToroGaming

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I 100% agree with the annotations, I always forget to do them and when I do I am too lazy to do so. My main concern will be frequent posts and to most more than twice a week without the quality of the videos water down. Of course to entertain every single person who comes across the videos I make and make them smile a bit more. :3

Reactions: Oparer

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
My new year resolution is to make 1000 subs by the end of 2016. I will be uploading different games everytime and improve my ways of promotion. I won't be using cards but I will place the links of social media in the description to improve my views. I will do free giveaways for my fans to get good promotion.

Oparer

Reaction score
I 100% agree with the annotations, I always forget to do them and when I do I am too lazy to do so. My main concern will be frequent posts and to most more than twice a week without the quality of the videos water down. Of course to entertain every single person who comes across the videos I make and make them smile a bit more. :3
My new year resolution is to make 1000 subs by the end of 2016. I will be uploading different games everytime and improve my ways of promotion. I won't be using cards but I will place the links of social media in the description to improve my views. I will do free giveaways for my fans to get good promotion.
Both amazing plans! Definitely the main goal of everyone is to entertain any and everyone who comes along :D

Reactions: Jawad Soomro

HariusAwesome

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
500 subscribbles by the end of 2016 hopelessly_unachieveable.wmv
Also to make more gaming videos, I've kinda been doing fewer of those recently in favour of my parody videos and I've been meaning to get back into them :p Not to mention I keep forgetting the annotations I should probably do that too

Last edited:

Oparer

Reaction score
500 subscribbles by the end of 2016 hopelessly_unachieveable.wmv
Also to make more gaming videos, I've kinda been doing fewer of those recently in favour of my parody videos and I've been meaning to get back into them :p Not to mention I keep forgetting the annotations I should probably do that too
These are all awesome :D I personally am hoping to hit 300 very soon so maybe I could reach 500 at the end of 2016? Who knows! Anything is possible in this world!
All I know is being a part of this community has motivated me a lot and already my next few videos coming out look AMAZING :D

Reactions: HariusAwesome

Game & Sound

Reaction score
My New Year's Resolution is to make a new format of videos to publish alongside my main ones.

I make Video Game Music Covers, and for a little more than a year my channel has been all about this. Now I've reached a point where I'd like to connect more with my viewers, so they can know me better and I can know them better. I was thinking about some kind of VLOG format where I can answer to my subscribers' questions, or talk about certain subjects.

This is something really new for me, as I'm not used to talk in front of a camera, so yeah, I expect it to be tough at first but I hope it will turn out to be a good idea.

CaptainDelugo

Even Blackbeard is scared of me!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Also the annotations probably.
I want to get 250 subs by the end of 2016. Also I am doing quite bad since I started, I am finally gonna start fresh and gonna do it good!
I am gonna introduce new ideas, big ones and just overall improvement :)

Kendra

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I really want to get 500 subscribers by the end of the year! I would love to get 1,000 subscribers, but that's a pretty big goal! I will definitely try, though :) Other than that, I want to upload consistently, and also do daily vlogs more often since I really love doing them![DOUBLEPOST=1451254456,1451254406][/DOUBLEPOST]I really want to get 500 subscribers by the end of the year! I would love to get 1,000 subscribers, but that's a pretty big goal! I will definitely try, though :) Other than that, I want to upload consistently, and also do daily vlogs more often since I really love doing them!