New Series

SirGlitchify

YTtalk Mad!
Reaction score
I'm thinking about making a new video series, but the things I do don't seem to be grabbing any attention, I was going to be showing how to make a program with Java, like a messaging program like MSN etc. but I don't think anybody would be interested, does anybody here think I should make it, or are none of you interested, please be honest :)

Nitro

Icarus
Reaction score
I'm always interested in learning about different programming languages. Do you know any other languages?

PixieBlossom

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Hmm... I dont know if I personally would be interested in such a video, but I have no doubt at all that many people would be and would find it incredibly helpfull!

SirGlitchify

YTtalk Mad!
Reaction score
I'm always interested in learning about different programming languages. Do you know any other languages?
Yes I know C++ and CSS
--- merged: Mar 11, 2012 5:26 PM ---
Hmm... I dont know if I personally would be interested in such a video, but I have no doubt at all that many people would be and would find it incredibly helpfull!
Ok thank you for your honesty.

GFXBosco

Reaction score
Yes I know C++ and CSS
--- merged: Mar 11, 2012 5:26 PM ---

Ok thank you for your honesty.
maybe you could show a video on the different types of CSS?

like inline, @import or specific link, and instead of just showing us how, say why it would be helpful to have your CSS in a different file so that if you have ton of pages, you could change one thing and it would update to all of your pages. Just a solution cause many people seem to only use inline which gets very messy at times.

GFXBosco

Reaction score
EDIT: basically, to make your tutorials more helpful, instead of showing us how to do something explain uses / when not to use. For example when to use html table or when to use a div. This way people can learn how to do it and when they should actually utilize it. =]

Reactions: SirGlitchify

SirGlitchify

YTtalk Mad!
Reaction score
EDIT: basically, to make your tutorials more helpful, instead of showing us how to do something explain uses / when not to use. For example when to use html table or when to use a div. This way people can learn how to do it and when they should actually utilize it. =]
Ok, I like your ideas