New Online Show for Kids and Adults

The Bear Two Show

I've Got It
Hello, Me and my partner have just started up a youtube channel making a show aimed at kids but we also want adults to enjoy.

I was wondering if some of you could have a look and give us some feedback on what you like/ don't like and what could be improved upon. it would mean alot to us if you could give the two episodes a look and some quick pointers to make it better. the show is in early stages and is a bit rough around the edges at the moment, filmed on an iphone for now.

Its about Stuffed toys who live in a house called "stuffington" with all stand alone episodes. It is reminiscent of Winnie the Pooh cartoons mixed with Toy Story but ours is "live action" with puppets and toys.

many thanks. the youtube channel is https://www.youtube.com/user/thebeartwoshow

Episode 1- Bear's Surprise-

Episode 2- Bear's Holiday-

Thanks Alot!!

Hey guys. I had my four year old watch it and video taped it for you. You can see the parts where she gets excited and what she likes. She definitely enjoyed it:)

Will do! Future Puppet crossover video with professor hans von puppet?! who knows! haha!
Could definitely do a crossover video:) If ya'll interested, I know we're both starting out. Any interest in exchanging shoutouts? I could have Professor Puppet do a video shout out on our channel promoting your channel.

Ok, cool. I'll have Professor Puppet do a shout out video. As a script I'm thinking something like this. "Hello my friends. Now that Kaylee Bug has her own YouTube Channel she's got some demands. (Reading from a list). One three wheel mobility scooter. One Rainbow. One fake tree on wheels. A daily assortment of fresh cut flowers. Three cases of Fiji Water. AND most importantly she wants you to check out one of HER favorite YouTube Channels. So while we work on getting her a rainbow along with her other demands we need YOU to subscribe to her favorite channel - The Bear Two Show (will add an annotation and link in the description). So, subscribe now to their channel to find out all the going's on in Stuffington and help us meet Kaylee Bugs demands!"

Anyway, something like that. Of course open to other suggestions if you'd rather something else. Let me know if that sounds ok.

That sounds great! in our video we were thinking almost like a product placement, we will have the characters watching your you tube videos in the episode and give a shout out that way? with annotations attached of course! what do you think of that? our next episode will be filmed and released 28th as we have all ready filmed the episode for next week! hope that sounds ok?

Yes, that sounds fine. I'll have the shout out for you guys done by middle of next week and will get it posted and send you a link. Thanks!

Matt

Back