New gaming-channel name

So. I have a gaming channel for a while, but i decided to flip the wheel, and start all over. (The video's that i uploaded where bad, and i wanted to try something new). But that also ment a new name for ImmaTrolGames.
Beside making gameplays i also want to make some other video's. You could say i want to do things like PewDiePie does. But now... I'm looking for a new channel name. My link will always be .../ImmaTrolGames but the name would be diffrent. But my problem is... I don't know anything. Do you guys can help me out?

Thanks,
Misha

So. I have a gaming channel for a while, but i decided to flip the wheel, and start all over. (The video's that i uploaded where bad, and i wanted to try something new). But that also ment a new name for ImmaTrolGames.
Beside making gameplays i also want to make some other video's. You could say i want to do things like PewDiePie does. But now... I'm looking for a new channel name. My link will always be .../ImmaTrolGames but the name would be diffrent. But my problem is... I don't know anything. Do you guys can help me out?

Thanks,
Misha
Something like MishaPlays?
Do you do Let's Plays only?

What things would you like to do what pewdiepie does?
But a name can be very hard. I don't really know anything that would suit you, so good luck with it :)

I would do something that is easy and catchy. I just used my GT, and its working out pretty well for me. alia pewdiepie all that are just simple names

PlayingWithMisha - Sadly I have a weird brain so I think that's hilarious and doesn't restrict you to playing games because you can be playing with anything including a camera. Anyway I'd click the name because it makes me chuckle :)

Back