Needs more tags - People will be offended^^
@Katherinejane001 @Gabriel @Andrew Flint @brodielawrence @brodielawrence @Vicboss @Stike96 @Styxie @babyteeth4 @Stef @GafferGames @JohnKenShow @Fibula @KGATV @derraleves @Daniel @Munchito696 @Shane.C @Kleineganz @everyone else who I havent included this time 
4th?!? Offended.I hate leaving people out lol here we go:
@JeriKane @Apoxa @TheBatteryChicken @kkushalbeatzz @CatsRants @Crown@Katherinejane001 @Gabriel @Andrew Flint @brodielawrence @brodielawrence @Vicboss @Stike96 @Styxie @babyteeth4 @Stef @GafferGames @JohnKenShow @Fibula @KGATV @derraleves @Daniel @Munchito696 @Shane.C @Kleineganz @everyone else who I havent included this time
![]()
4th?!? Offended.
YAY PARTY

First!I hate leaving people out lol here we go:
@JeriKane @Apoxa @TheBatteryChicken @kkushalbeatzz @CatsRants @Crown@Katherinejane001 @Gabriel @Andrew Flint @brodielawrence @brodielawrence @Vicboss @Stike96 @Styxie @babyteeth4 @Stef @GafferGames @JohnKenShow @Fibula @KGATV @derraleves @Daniel @Munchito696 @Shane.C @Kleineganz @everyone else who I havent included this time
![]()
I've reached elite status. It's time to return to my home planet/agency. I'm coming, Star Command.4th?!? Offended.

A video thread.What is a video thread without a party?![]()
<3I hate leaving people out lol here we go:
@JeriKane @Apoxa @TheBatteryChicken @kkushalbeatzz @CatsRants @Crown@Katherinejane001 @Gabriel @Andrew Flint @brodielawrence @brodielawrence @Vicboss @Stike96 @Styxie @babyteeth4 @Stef @GafferGames @JohnKenShow @Fibula @KGATV @derraleves @Daniel @Munchito696 @Shane.C @Kleineganz @everyone else who I havent included this time
![]()
Thanks, Rick.First!I've reached elite status. It's time to return to my home planet/agency. I'm coming, Star Command.
View attachment 17507